Full Advance Operation
TAC 506 ADVANCE
- 500 series compatible, 6 slot fully configurable rack system. It meets API and RADIAL card edge connector pin configuration specifications.
- XLR and SubD25 connections for the main inputs and outputs.
- Comprehensive input/output signal splitting and routing.
- In passive operation the auxiliary jack connectors are directly connected to the input and output XLRs and provide balanced input/output signal splitting and unbalanced insert points (they are directed to pin 7 and 9 of the card edge connector).
- In active operation (by the use of optional BALANCING CARD) the insert send/return points are converted to balanced. The auxiliary split outputs also become active balanced.
- The FEED switch routes the output of its respective slot to the input of the adjacent slot, connecting the modules in series to form a channel strip and to provide parallel processing.
- The LINK switch connects two adjacent slots together for stereo operation for compressors.
- Uses external floor box power supply with 250mA per slot. A toggle switch is incorporated on the front of the rack for remote ON/OFF control of the power supply while the multi-colour LEDs indicate the status of the power rails.
- In active operation (by the use of optional BALANCING CARD) the insert send/return points are converted to balanced. The auxiliary split outputs also become active balanced. (Please note that one Balancing Card is used for each slot. In other words, if you need to upgrade three slots then you will require 3 x Balancing Cards)
For kit options and prices please contact us.