Provides Mid-Side encoding and decoding as a standalone “500” rack module
MID-SIDE ONE provides Mid-Side encoding and decoding as a standalone “500” rack module.
The facilities available are:
• Selection of L-R or M-S input.
• Selection of M-S or L-R output.
• Switched insert points on both the Mid and Side paths.
• Mutes on both the Mid and Side paths
• Variable 80Hz to 3.3 kHz High pass filter on Side path.
• Metering switchable between input and output.
• +10dB meter gain switch.
• System “IN” switch
|Input impedance :||20k bridging|
|Frequency response:||+/- 0.5dB, 10Hz-80kHz|
|Phase response (EQ out):||+/-5 deg., 20Hz-20 kHz.|
|THD&N (+10dBu input signal) :||Better than 0.05%, 20Hz-20 kHz.|
|Output noise, 22Hz-22kHz, RMS, 40 ohm source:||BYPASS: -99dBu|
|L-R to L-R: -95dBu|
|L-R to L-R + WIDTH IN, set to stereo: -95dBu|
|L-R to L-R + WIDTH IN, set to stereo + FILTER IN @ 80Hz: -94dBu|
|Maximum input level:||+26.5dBu|
|Maximum output:||+26.5dBu into 200k ohms, +26dBu into 600 ohms|
|Output impedance:||75 ohms|